Paving will begin on White School Road between US12 and Fawn River Road. Local and emergency traffic only.
Paving on Fawn River Road between M66 and Balk Road. Local and emergency traffic only.
June 5 & 6
County Farm between US12 and Witt Lake Road will have gravel applied and then road pulverized June 7 & 8.
Lepley between Bonham and Wagner Roads will have a gravel overlay applied.
August 1 – Tentative restart of Lutz Road project between M-86 and Fairchild Road.
Updates on the Covered Bridge Project – There have been a lot of questions on the lowering of the St. Joseph River. We wanted to clarify that Sturgis Dam has a project scheduled that is tentatively scheduled to begin sometime after Labor Day. We also have a project to repair the Covered Bridge and we will be doing that in conjunction with the Sturgis Dam project.
From what we currently have been told, the water will not be lowered until after Labor Day this year.
We will update this post as we receive new information.
Our meetings are open to the public. We will also have our Polycom turned on for those that wish to call in and participate in the meeting. The number to call is 269-408-4128 and enter bridge code 012063#. We will have the Polycom turned on and muted 5 minutes prior to the meeting start time.
The following bridges have reduced weight limits until further notice.
- Wakeman Road bridge between River Run and Prairie Corners Road now has a weight limit of 15 T
- Rambadt Road bridge between M-86 and Truckenmiller Road now has weight limits of 42T/62T/82T
- Jacksonburg Road bridge between Simpson and Covey Roads now has weight limits of 42T/54T/64T
- S. Fisher Lake Road bridge between Carpenter and Buckhorn Roads now has weight limits of 20T/24T/40T
- Nottawa Road bridge between Taylor and Kirby Roads, just north of Mendon now has weight limits of 33T/55T/71T
Recognition Award Program
Congratulations to our 2023 Recognition Awards Press Release Click here to learn more about our Recognition Award Program
Summer Hours (Starting May 1)
Monday – Thursday 6 AM to 4 PM – Closed Friday’s